- Pavel was born in Russia in 1988. At the age of 10 while living in Baikonur Kazakhstan he started Ballet and Break dancing. One year later he discovered ballroom and immediately changed his training to focus on ballroom dancing. For another year he participated in various shows around his home town of Baikonur and then moved to Russia.
- Pavel has trained with various teachers including Aleksandr Melnikov, Egor Vishegorodcev, Ilya Danilov and Geir Buck. He became a serious student and won numerous competitions over the next couple of years.
- In 2005, Pavel boldly moved to the United States. Since then he has continued competing and had victories in competitions such as California Open, The Emerald Ball, International Grand Ball, Holliday Dance Classic, and many more.
- In January 2011, Pavel started dancing with Meagen Mendoza who he is currently training and competing with.
- International Latin ( cha cha, samba, rumba paso doble, and jive)
- International Standard ( waltz, tango, foxtrot, Viennese waltz, quickstep)
- American Rhythm ( cha cha, rumba, bolero, swing, and mambo)
- American Smooth ( waltz, tango, foxtrot, Vienesse waltz)
- West Coast Swing
- Argentine Tango